Community Learning Centers
21st CENTURY COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTERS AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
2017-2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN/CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENTS
After School matters!!!!!
Registration for 2017-2018 school year is now open. Please reserve your child's place now.
After school program begins September 18, 2017
For students who attend Conger, Mills, Pelican, Ponderosa, and Roosevelt
Needing support and encouragement in Math, Reading and Writing
OPEN every school day as soon as school is out
Conger, Mills, Pelican, Roosevelt M, T, TH, F 3:00-5:30 W 2:00-4:30
Ponderosa Middle School M, T, TH, F 3:15-5:45 W 1:45-4:15 (after-school sports information and application)
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES: Homework help, Math and English Language Arts
ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES: Include the following: arts and crafts, science projects, fitness activities. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Provided by a combination of program staff and community based providers from: OSU Extension, Jr. Achievement, and Favell Museum
Featuring 4th & 5th grade sports: Coed softball, coed volleyball, boy's basketball, girl's basketball, coed track, and coed soccer- Applications available with school secretaries or download from the post below.
Daily Supper Included After School Transportation Available for Eligible Bus Riders
Registration Fees and Policies
· Individual student rate $30.00 per year. Family rate (2 or more) $50.00 per year. (Please pay fee within first month of enrollment).
· Financial Assistance options are available if you are unable to pay the registration fee. The program director and site coordinators will work with you on our registration fee with the following options:
1. Volunteering- each hour of volunteer time is equal to $10 towards your balance. You must fill out a form and be approved through the district office for this volunteer option) Volunteers needed
2. Scholarship assistance- A fee waiver is available and must be approved by Gayle Yamsaski.
· An applicant's fee will be valid for the entire 2017-2018 school year.
Applicants must complete the form in full and return it to the school secretary's office or schools' site coordinator for processing. *Processing and bus request can take up to one week.
Basketball- October 9- November 9, 2017
Wrestling- November 27- December 14, 2017
Volleyball- January 16- February 13, 2018
Archery- February 26-March 9, 2018
Flag Football- May 14-June 7, 2018
Click on the two files for more information and applications!