Monday, September 15, 2014
Today’s lunch selection is: Chicken Alfredo; Mixed Vegetables; Broccoli;
Green Salad; and Fresh Fruit
School pictures will be taken today! Be sure you have your Life Touch order forms.
Do you need Spanish III, but have a schedule conflict with Anatomy or another class? Please let Mrs. Lonner know ASAP.
Attention Orchestra students: The Orchestra room will ONLY be open from 8:00 to 8:15 and from 3:30 to 3:45 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; and from 9:00 to 9:15 and from 3:30 to 3:45 on Wednesdays. Be sure to pick up your instruments during those times.
Klamath Union has a dress code, as follows, which will be strictly enforced:
- Shoes or sandals must be worn;
- No hats, head coverings, head bands, or doo-rags are to be worn in the building;
- Top and bottom garments must meet or overlap at all times;
- Long overcoats/trench coats will not be allowed;
- All pants must be worn with the waistband at, or above, the top of the hip bone. Sagging pants must be cinched at the waistband or top of the hip bone;
- Undergarments ARE required and must not be visible; Clothing, jewelry, emblems, badges, symbols, signs, hand signs or other items or actions that are evidence of membership, affiliation or promotion of any gang or gang activity shall not be worn, given or displayed;
- All sharp studded or spiked wrist bands, to include spiked piercings, necklaces, chains or any other items that might be used as a weapon are not allowed and may be confiscated;
- Clothing, jewelry, emblems, badges, accessories, or other items promoting or depicting tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons, alcohol, hate, violence, profanity nudity, sexual references, or anything demeaning to others will not be permitted. Student’s eyes must be natural and not covered by sunglasses.
- An easier way to remember the dress code expectations is UB3 – Underwear and keep Breast, Belly, and Butt covered!
- The Principal and Administrative staff reserve the right to determine if dress is inappropriate or disruptive and action is warranted at anytime on school grounds and at all school related activities or events.