1336 Avalon Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Klamath Falls City Schools Curriculum includes grades kindergarten through twelve. Individual needs of learners are met through various subject curriculum such as Bridges Math and Accelerated Reader programs. We plan and implement curriculum to align with Oregon State Standards.
Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Information
- Learn about the Common Core in 3 Minutes: A great, quick online video explaining the shift to the Common Core State Standards Initiative and precisely what common core state standards are.
- Understanding the Common Core: Learn what the standards are and what states are doing to prepare students
- Common Core Video Series: National PTA series developed through a partnership with the Hunt Institute
English Language Arts CCSS Information
- Hawaii CCSS Resources Toolkit: Language Arts content area for all grades
ELA Michael Heggerty Resources
Math CCSS Information
- Math Standards from the Public Schools of North Carolina: links to various mathematics resourcesfor teachers, administrators, teacher educators and others
- Printable Math Worksheets by Grade and Standard
- Math Assessment Project: The project is working to design and develop well-engineered assessment tools to support US schools
- Inside Math: Inside Mathematics aligned its tasks and assessment resources with the Common Core State Standards for Mathematical Content
- Basic Skills Versus Conceptual Understanding - A Bogus Dichotomy in Mathematics Education
- Hawaii CCSS Resources Toolkit: Math content area for all grades
Curriculum and Program Information
- Kindergarten Roundup for the 19/20 School Year. Click Here for English and Click Here for Spanish
- Overview for our Continuous Improvement Plan - The full Continuous Improvement Plan is available for public review at the above address in the District Office
- Early Learning and Kindergarten Guidelines - Oregon's guidelines are for everyone who interacts with children ages 3 to 6.