Gerard Collins, Director of Federal Programs
1336 Avalon Street • Klamath Falls, OR 97603 • (541) 883-4744
Every Student Succeeds Act, short title to the reauthorized Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 Public Law 107-110.
Title I-A: Improving Basic Programs Operated by State and Local Educational Agencies.
- Title I-B State Assessment Grants (replaces Student Reading Success grants no longer offered).
- Title I-C Education of Migratory Children.
- Title I-D Prevention and Intervention Programs for Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk.
- Title I-E Flexibility for Equitable Per-Pupil Funding
- Title II Preparing, Training, and Recruiting High Quality Teachers, Principals, or Other School Leaders.
- Title III Language and Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students.
- Title IV-A Student Support and Academy Enrichment Grants (replaces Safe and Drug Free Schools).
- Title IV-B 21st Century Community Learning Centers.
- Title IV-C Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools.
- Title IV-D Magnet Schools Assistance.
- Title IV-E Family Engagement in Education Programs.
- Title IV-F National Activities.
- Title V State Innovation and Local Flexibility (replaces Innovative Programs grants) (Note: this is the former "Title VI" RLIS).
- Title VI Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native Education (replaces Flexibility and Accountability funding including RLIS) (Note: this is the former "Title VII Indian Education").
- Title VII Impact Act (formerly Title VIII).
- Title VIII General Provisions (formerly Title IX)
- Title IX-A Homeless Children and Youths (formerly Title X)
- Title IX-B Miscellaneous; Other Laws
[Title X is eliminated]
Title Purchasing Requisition